Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Benjo Mangayo ko Kwarta

English Translation: Benjo, give me money

A lawyer friend shared with the hubby this you-tube video done by, obviously, an Ilonggo. Reminds me of those times when you find yourself watching a foreign film and in your boredom you start dubbing the movie in a more interesting tone. Or that junk food commercial where two guys try to make something out of the actions of the ladies at a nearby table. Gawain ng walang magawa sa buhay. LOL! If you enjoyed that brand of past time, you will find this video to your amusement. It's been a while since I laughed my heart out while watching a movie. I sure did enjoy this one.

Caution: You should know Ilonggo or you should be watching this with one for full satisfaction.

For more videos by talibong1 at you-tube, click here >>>

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger May said...

Laugh trip, LOLz!!

1:05 AM  
Blogger Jinoe said...

I was watching the video while in the office. I was laughing alone since I am the only one who understands. Sori na lg sila.

5:45 PM  
Blogger roxiegirl said...

kadugay sang mga bag-o na installments ni talibong1, para maka tawa naman kita

3:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home